April 1, 2014
Should a person receive subsidized health care or insurance if injured while breaking the law?
We want to here from you!
We will award $1,000 to the student who can best convey their argument using Prezi.com.
This contest is for high school seniors who have been accepted to a university or trade school, or current college students
Create a compelling argument for or against health insurance subsidies in the case of individuals who commit crimes. Convey that argument
Your Prezi must include the following:
- A clear statement of your argument, presented
- At least 2 credible references
The Prezi will be judged on
- Execution of your argument
- Creativity of your design
How to Apply
1. Create a presentation at Prezi.com with the criteria included.
2. Once you have created the Prezi send the link of your presentation to email@example.com along with:
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- The school you will be or are attending
- Your area of Study
- A winner will be selected and announced by May 31st, 2014