Estey & Bomberger, LLP
- Received highest rating for ethics and legal skills – AV Rated®
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- 3 Outstanding Trial Attorney Awards – 1 in 2011 & 2 in 2013
- Both partners Named as Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Received Trial Attorney of the Year Award in 2011
- Selected in the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 as Super Lawyers® (Less than 5% of U.S. attorneys)
- Set national record for verdict in 2010
- Recent jury verdicts of 30 million, 23 million and 10.8 million
- Life Members of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® & Million Dollar Advocates Forum® (Less than 1% of U.S. attorneys)
- Chosen For Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers TM (Less than 5% of U.S. attorneys)
- AAA-Highest rating from State Bar Certified Attorney Referral Service
- Record settlement against the City of San Diego
- More than $30 million recovered in the last 12 months!
- AVVO Attorney rating of 10.0- the highest rating possible
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- No fee or cost unless we win!
You are here because you or a loved one have suffered an injury. We want to let you know, first and foremost, that we are truly sorry for your suffering and hardship. Our only goal is to provide you with the best legal representation available so that you can recover completely from your physical injuries, and live the life you deserve. We are Estey & Bomberger, and our firm exists to help victims, like yourself, achieve justice by recovering losses from the people or organizations whose negligence is to blame for your suffering.
About Our Attorneys
At Estey & Bomberger, as with any great organization, the people here make all the difference. We are led by attorneys Stephen Estey and Michael Bomberger. Combined, Mike and Stephen have more than 40 years of legal experience, and have secured more than 100 million dollars in settlements for their clients.
Read more about our attorneys here.
Areas of Expertise
In today’s fast paced world, there are many opportunities for accidents to occur which can result in substantial injuries. We have successfully handled cases involving personal injury and wrongful death across the spectrum of accidents. Our case expertise includes but is not limited to:
Auto Accidents (car, truck, and motorcycle)
Child Sexual Abuse
Premises Liability (slip and fall accidents)
See a full list of our areas of expertise here.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis. This simply means that you do not pay attorney fees until and unless we are successful in achieving a monetary settlement in your case. How can we afford to work like this? Because WE WIN CASES.
Click here to see a complete list of the cases we have settled for our clients.
Talk to an Attorney Now
We are ready to help you. Whether you prefer talking on the phone, coming into our office in San Diego, or you need us to come to where you are, give us a call now to schedule an appointment: 800-925-0723. We know you are suffering; we know you may feel hopeless. We are here to tell you that there is hope.